Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Faux Florals...a quest.

So, round one of attempts at making centerpieces was not 100% successful.

The issues being 1. Too dark, and 2. Not enough white. Also, my major concern is that the green flowers don't really match the green of the dresses I'm trying to force on my BMs.

Here are a few angles.























On Sunday, while I was between church and a movie with my horror ladies (that IS a term borne out of love), I got some more white flowers, and some lighter daffodils.





While I am still working my way toward the correct balance, I am not where near convinced I have a solid plan yet. (Which is okay, I still have over a year!)

2 comments:

  1. Ok Missy, too many white in the final photo, IMHO, need more of your yellow flowers, not dark at all, you will never match the green so don't try, they are not lying in the flowers on the table.....love the second pic maybe with more yellow and add baby's breath for more white, again MHO....in case you were wondering

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALWAYS looking for opinions!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete